The information and resources provided on this page are intended for use by volunteer attorneys representing adults in a guardianship case through the Pro Bono Project of Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada.
For a current listing of available cases, along with associated pleadings and filings, please contact Michael Wendlberger at MWendlberger@lacsn.org or Cindy Morales Kerben at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 702-386-1429.
- Nevada’s Aging and Disability Services Division
- Nevada’s Long Term Care (LTC) Ombudsman Program
- Nevada Care Connection
- Justice In Aging past webinars, available here.
- Justice In Aging fact sheet
- Social Security Administration training, including representative payee and recognizing signs of financial abuse.
- National Guardianship Association provides the standards and practices for guardians as well as additional resources including a webinar library.
- Nevada Revised Statutes
- Elders and Courts has info about guardianship, elder abuse, and training resources.
- USC provides training resources on elder abuse, including live conferences and trainings and a video library.
- Iowa Legal Aid has an analysis used in determining whether guardianship is necessary.
- Supplements and article discussing whether guardianship is necessary can be found here.
- National Resource Center for Supported Decision-Making supplies forms and information on supported decision making.