The information and resources provided on this page are intended for use by volunteer attorneys representing adults in a guardianship case through the Pro Bono Project of Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada.
If you cannot find what you are looking for or need further assistance, please email the Pro Bono Project or call 702-386-1422.
Available Cases: View the list of available cases here.
- Representing the Elderly and Adults with Disabilities Who Are Facing or Under Guardianship
- Minor Guardianship Resources
- Nevada’s Aging and Disability Services Division
- Nevada’s Long Term Care (LTC) Ombudsman Program
- Nevada Care Connection
- Justice In Aging past webinars, available here.
- Justice In Aging fact sheet
- Social Security Administration training, including representative payee and recognizing signs of financial abuse.
- National Guardianship Association provides the standards and practices for guardians as well as additional resources including a webinar library.
- Nevada Revised Statutes
- Elders and Courts has info about guardianship, elder abuse, and training resources.
- USC provides training resources on elder abuse, including live conferences and trainings and a video library.
- Iowa Legal Aid has an analysis used in determining whether guardianship is necessary.
- Supplements and article discussing whether guardianship is necessary can be found here.
- National Resource Center for Supported Decision-Making supplies forms and information on supported decision making.